Saturday, April 21, 2012

Long time coming...

First and foremost, an apology for taking so long to post an update!! The last couple of treatments for Meladee have been a roller coaster of events, and we have just had time to lay out all of the details so they can be shared online with all of you. As we finalize a few things, here is one post that will warm your heart, and make you smile!

I had the pleasure of visiting Meladee about six weeks ago. During this time we revisited our days in high school. We had her incredible mother-in-law, Janet, cook us delicious meals, and we slept in until 10 some days. We looked at pictures from 10-15 years ago, and laughed about stories from our past. It's amazing how time has helped us develop into who we are as young mothers today! Spending that short week with Meladee at the beginning of March gave me the opportunity to see who she is as a mother and wife. I loved get to spend time with her children and visit with different members of her family. On one special day, Meladee and I took time to capture pictures of her with her two babies. As you scroll down, you will see a wonderful love and bond between them. I hope you enjoy, and we will be back soon with the treatment update!

Get Well Mel!
We Love you!!







This next bit is a special surprise I just shared with Meladee yesterday. It was cut a little short because of the length allowed on my iPhone, but special nonetheless. Meladee did not know I was video taping them. I probably should have titled this blog post: A Whole New World!


No comments:

Post a Comment